ROBERT PHILIPSON & COMPANY is a noted regional accounting firm that provides accounting, tax planning, and management advisory services since 1925. Our primary mission is to deliver sophisticated tax planning services to high net worth clients.
Throughout our history and in spite of increasing requirements of regulatory agencies, our mission at Robert Philipson & Company remains unchanged:
"To provide our clients with professional, individualized accounting services at sound value for their dollars."
Robert Philipson & Company is a member in good standing of the Maryland, Virginia and District of Columbia Associations of CPA's.
Robert Philipson & Company has participated in and successfully completed all eight of its peer reviews going back to 1991.
The CPA's fundamental role is to help individuals and organizations evaluate the use of their economic resources. As tax advisor, his or her impact is measured in terms of healthy businesses, sound finances, and strong strategic plans. As auditor, the CPA provides reasonable assurances that financial statements reflect financial condition.
Our clients benefit from the expertise of our senior staff and partners, including several former IRS officers. We seek to have our accountants develop long-term relationships with our clients so that they may become familiar with each client's special situation and better serve their individual needs.
Our professionals will:
• Provide tax and financial planning, personal estate planning and related services;
• Prepare tax returns and recommend tax strategies;
• Consult on accounting aspects of business problems, including acquisitions, mergers, or expansion;
• Conduct special studies on financing, inventories, costs, credits, and collection;
• Assist in securing credit and loans;
• Review accounting systems to assure procedures that best serve your needs;
• Review and/or audit financial statements and report on them for management, investors, creditors and lending institutions.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.